What is travel insurance?
Travel insurance is one of the most important types of insurance, which may not be resorted to by some unless forced by the state to which they go, despite his role in preserving the property and luggage traveler and even protect him from any risk of exposure.
Travel insurance provides the basic coverage required for a Schengen visa with coverage up to US $ 50,000 for medical and related expenses and US $ 5,000 for personal accidents as well as other coverage mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of this policy gives you full protection during your next trip.
• It is also an insurance policy that most embassies require when applying for travel visa. Some embassies require insurance covering travel period only. Some embassies require insurance that covers more than the travel period. We have experience in the required insurance period from each embassy. Some embassies also require insurance. Work and the cost is more expensive, and this document issued by the insurance companies to cover the cost of treatment during the travel period.
On the insurance applies
• Everyone: businessmen, workers, academics, professionals, students and tourists
• All the purposes of the visit: health care, tourism, meetings, work, any professional activity, school or university studies or participation in exhibitions, conferences, seminars, training or religious visits
• All means of transport such as ships (sea transport), aircraft (air transport), trains (railways), cars or buses (land transport).
• Any period of residence from one day to one year (renewable indefinitely)
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, (any embassy or consulate of any country in your country will issue you a visa to the Schengen area)
• All EU embassies and consulates require a comprehensive insurance certificate covering health insurance and repatriation insurance throughout the stay.
* * Tell us the number of the office and we save you all the papers of the visa, whether a visit, tourism, residence, study, work or treatment.